Still rambling

Monday, October 09, 2006

Cleaning Out the Fridge

this weekend, after we had turkey, I went looking for tupperware containers to put the left overs in... I'm not sure why I did... they were no great heck the first time, I don't know what made me think it'd taste better the day AFTER.... but be that as it may, I saved the leftovers.... but had a really hard time trying to find containers...... and I own a whack of them.....

I decided it was time I cleaned out the fridge and freezer...... I discovered a score of containers, most of them freezer burned, and very unedible.... I guess I should perhaps clean the fridge a LITTLE more often.... sigh...!

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 6:02 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

That's funny...it looks just like MY fridge! Things grow in there when you close the door you know. There's really no point in cleaning it out more often cause it just gives more room for stuff to grow...that's my theory and I'm stickin' to it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home