Still rambling

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Singing this weekend

well.... for the first time in quite a long time, I'm off to sing .... I stopped singing with the Chapelaires in January, and the only singing I've done since, has been with my sister... and we haven't sung together since very early summer...

When I lived in Amherstburg ( just south of Windsor ) back in the mid 90's, we got to know quite a few people at the Baptist church there.... they are celebrating their 35th anniversary this weekend.... I'm singing tonight at a banquet and then again in the morning service... and singing with their worship team tomorrow both services ( most of the songs I don't KNOW yet.. tsk )

anyway.... if you think of me, pray for me....I'm excited and scared all in the same! I have a whole bunch of new songs I'm gonna try out on them.... if I bomb, it will be another 15 years before their 50th anniversary so hopefully they'll have time to forget!!!!

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 7:29 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Have a great time. When you who are meant to sing don't sing..well, it's just not good.Bruce's theme song is one sung by a group called "Crossway" and it's called..."I've Got So Much Singin' To Do". The last I heard you sing was on a tape at Mom and Dad's. You and Carol were singing that song about hornets and being willing to go...you know what I mean?

 
At October 16, 2006 4:54 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Well, how did everything go in Amherstburg?

 
At October 17, 2006 5:19 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Umm...it's Tuesday..were you so good they kept you...or so bad they bound and gagged you??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home