Still rambling

Monday, October 23, 2006

Corn Maze in Napanee





we went to Napanee to Minks Farm ...my friend Karen Donnan ( she and my sister and I have been friends from way back when ... back when I had hair ) has a farm and corn maze in Napanee .... anyway, my kids and I met Bruce and his family, Carol, and Randy and June Davidson there.... we went through the corn maze.... and then had a pot luck supper together.... I had neither LUCK Nor POT.... but I ate a lot of food!!!! ( oh brother )

anyway, it was really fun..... Isaac was in his glory..... at one point, we were up to our eyes in corn... and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.... a little blue ball of light went flying through and I heard...

" COMING FREWWWW!!! "LOLOL


This is one of my favourite pictures of Isaac..... WHERE ARE WE???

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 7:39 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You had hair?? Oh ya, maybe I remember that...barely...waaaaaaaaaay back!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home