Still rambling

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday Morning

well, the kids and I are in Belleville.... I left Lindsay around 1:30 yesterday afternoon, fought through West bound Toronto traffic.... emptied my car, picked up my kids, and fought East bound traffic, and came to Belleville... by the time we got to Whitby, I'd seen enough of the back of other people's cars to drive me insane.... keep in mind I'm VERY close to insane as it is, so it doesn't take much to push me over the edge.

We had a fun time in the car though... we played 20 questions for 2 or more hours ...... the kids were getting really good at it by the time we were done.....

At one point, taylor was playing abby's nintendo game boy .... and only half paying attention....

I'd picked the "blue" cable wire that goes up the wall in the living room... the kids had to narrow it down and guess it.....

The previous questions were :

Is it in your house ( mine ) ? yes
Is it on the main level? yes
Is it on the ceiling? no ( cause a previous item had been the SMOKE detector )
Is it on the floor? NO
Is it on the wall??? yes!

After a couple more questions,... taylor clicked in...... and said : IS IT THE COUCH?

I almost drove off the road I laughed so hard...... only in space does the couch sit on the wall!!

we might have hurt his feelings, I'm not sure!!! as abby says, it doesn't matter... it WAS funny!!!!

well, I"m heading for the shower... for two reasons : Abby is tickling me, and I can hardly type.... and second 3et5upoweirul;ikxcbjm/,.

jeeeeeeeepers

cause we are goinjweklrj;l/km,.n going to see Isaac sakeytq'[oietug'

skate.... jeeeeeeeepers it's hard to type with a 13 year old tickling your armpits....

gotta goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop398570913847[wopkl":?

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2006 7:42 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

It's so good when the kids are home isn't it? As much as I enjoy the "almost empty nest" I love it when they all come home.You sound like a great dad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home