Still rambling

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Golfing with the boys





Steve, Ivan and Brian and I went golfing a couple of weeks ago..... we had a ball ( no pun intended ) .... Here are some random photos....

This is Steve showing off his Farmers Mutual ball....
that, as I recall, was the last any of us saw it.... it's in the rough out there somewhere!!!



































Here's Brian doing a Paul Mackay..... I often spend more time ( and have more FUN ) hunting golf balls than I actually do golfing.... take a look at his right hand... it looks to me like it is completely full of golf balls and he is still reaching for more......!!





This one made me laugh... it's just the timing of the camera shutter... but it looks like Ivan is fed up and he's going HOME to sulk!!! Ivan isn't exactly a sulky person.... but I still prefer my story!!

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 10:08 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Will the golf course let "the fab four" come back???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home