Still rambling

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bless you

ok... There's one thing I really can't stand...

Allergies.....

my throat gets all tickly ( I'm such a technical term person ) ... My nose blocks up, then runs, and then blocks up again...and then I sneeze like a wild thing.....

Saturday I inspected a big horse farm... By the time I left, I could hardly breathe...

Today, I inspected, among other things, 2 farms...

guess what? Both horse farms...

wanna know what ELSE? Tonight when I was labeling the pictures that I took,

I couldn't stop sneezing.....

Psychosis..... Just one more of the many layers of my onion!

5 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 9:49 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

Here's a thought! TRY ANTIHISTIMINES!!!!! Don't complain and sneeze?! USE DRUGS!

 
At August 23, 2006 9:50 a.m. , Blogger Paul said...

to quote Nancy Reagan....

Just Say No

 
At August 23, 2006 2:48 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

I prefer the Nike slogan "Just Do It!"

I know whereof you speak regarding allergies (it is prime ragweed season right now), and antihistamines don't always work, but I think they lessen the effects of allergens.

 
At August 23, 2006 6:33 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

First dogs and now horses...exactly what kind of an inspector are you anyway?? Typical man...rather complain than cure!!

 
At August 23, 2006 9:31 p.m. , Blogger Catherine said...

Pssst! Carol has good drugs! Ask her for some!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home