Still rambling

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Re-organized room




ok, so I'm SO excited today ... I got my room re-arranged ... I've been at Mrs Fisher's house for almost a year .... and since coming here, have changed from a laptop to a desk top, and from a small printer to a huge big scanner printer thingy..... the fact is, the room just wasn't working for me.... so I had my friend mary ( who is a self proclaimed room organizer ) help me figure out how to get the room working.... instead of getting a new desk, I bought a desk top for $18 at a business liquidator, as well as a new chair.... re-arranged the room.... and WHOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... am I excited about it......

to quote my dad : " small things amuse small minds "

!!

10 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 1:28 p.m. , Blogger Carol said...

Looks great! Where is this business liquidator?

 
At August 17, 2006 1:29 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Small things MAY amuse small minds, but it takes a smaller mind to notice!!! LOL!

Enjoy your "room with a view"

 
At August 17, 2006 1:59 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Hey, isn't that Carol's blog on your monitor?

Yep, small minds!

 
At August 17, 2006 8:13 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

Central Business Liquidators....

http://cbliquidators.com/

Neal Drive, Peterborough... AWESOME store .... it's worth the drive down the 115 ( oh brother... you'd think I was doing radio ads now )

 
At August 17, 2006 8:17 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

nice monitor...17" or 19"?

 
At August 17, 2006 8:19 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

monitor is a 17" ... bought it from Pauline's husband Paul.... have bought a few things from him.... great prices, and she brings it to the office.... ALMOST free delivery!!! lol

 
At August 17, 2006 8:42 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I KNOW that store...bought a few things there myself! Excellent service and great prices!!

 
At August 17, 2006 9:56 p.m. , Blogger jamie said...

my, what a pretty blue bedroom you have....

 
At August 17, 2006 9:58 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

don't forget the pretty white curtains....

 
At August 19, 2006 11:04 p.m. , Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Somehow that room looks familiar.
Glad you were able to change things around. Breakfast SOON, I hope. This morning didn't work for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home