Still rambling

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Uncle Doug

My Uncle Doug and his wife Germaine came to visit my mom this week..... I haven't seen them for several years.... it was so fun to visit......While the adults were upstairs talking, I took the kids to the basement.... but because I was so NOISY, my dad came down, and sent ME upstairs to visit ....




he played hockey with Isaac in the hall.....




at last count, it was 5-3 for Isaac!! The GOALIE stance!
Eva, was upstairs polishing off the berries!! her favourites are either blue berries or Raspberries.....

Eva and I were having a contest... a race really.... we would count to three, and then see who could eat their blue berry the quickest....


I won, nearly every time..... I felt guilty beating her, but it was the only way I could get her to share the berries with me! I had to make a GAME out of it!!!



When the berries were gone, Eva decided to play drums with the container......Personally, I think it was a ploy on her part.... cause Grampa made a point of finding RASPBERRIES... maybe to keep the noise down!!!

Eva puts th berries on her finger..... she was SO fast I could hardly get a photo of the berry on her finger!!


After the berries were gone, she did what she always does.... Snuggles up on gramma's lap for some reading.......


For whatever reason, I find great therapy in watching Eva enjoying my mom's lap..... or maybe it's the enjoyment that Mom is getting from Eva....


sigh....






Here's my Uncle Doug!!





Here is nearly everybody... Germaine and I were taking pictures!







I told mom to pose for a picture...... I shouldn't have!!!


This is a fruit basket that Uncle Doug brought









1 Comments:

At May 21, 2008 8:57 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I recognized Isaac and Eva right away, and what a beautiful arrangement from my favorite Edible arrangments!!! We love their fruit--we have one near our house, and we order on occasion. It's a dessert we can all have.

God bless you,
LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home