Still rambling

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Camera






if you want a good camera.... I realllllllly like the Canon Power Shot ...

I use the S2 IS .... my mom has the same camera, only 2 years newer.... it is the S5 IS

The S5 IS is almost exactly the same as mine... except that it has a wider view screen at the rear, and it has a spot to mount a detachable flash.... which I think would be good in certain situations, because the built in flash is pretty dim......
However, that said, the "Automatic" setting is amazing at how bright a photo it takes!

3 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 7:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I didn't...but now I do...

are you getting paid for promoting this product?

 
At May 22, 2008 8:45 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the S5, too, and I my brother is getting one now...I tried to sell him on a Digital SLR....um, so I could borrow it when I get an itching to use it....but that didn't work out. Of course, I'm sure this post won't help my cause either ;)

God bless you,
LPP

 
At May 24, 2008 8:50 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother bought a Nikon D40 today...my, what a pretty penny! but the nicest camera I've ever seen. He says he's just "trying" it...he can return it in 14 days for exchange or refund; the way it looks right now, he'll be going back to re-negotiate a better price, and that's it!

LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home