Still rambling

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Big 17








well my son is almost grown up.... he turned 17 on Saturday..... sigh.. hard to imagine that little tiny baby has become such an incredible young man..... sigh






I got to see him for a few minutes Friday night before his birthday, and then he and his two buddies ( jason and kyle ) and I went to a Blue Jays Game yesterday to celebrate his birthday...






we had a really fun time..... will post more pictures later... am heading to Belleville for a funeral tomorrow... will hopefully be back in a better blogging groove soon!



3 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 11:37 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, tell us about your reflection time since your post on April 24th. Some of the comments were lovely! What has Jesus revealed to you? :)

 
At May 01, 2007 6:51 a.m. , Blogger donna said...

It was soooo nice to see your post....YAY!! and today is May 1st...another segment of time to live unto Him...with reminders each day of His beauty and love......now can you take some pictures of those sunsets...please

 
At May 01, 2007 6:30 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Isn't it just crazy how fast our kids are growing up? I feel like I was just in my 20's and then I turned around and it's my kids. Guess I must be older than I think...sigh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home