Still rambling

Monday, April 09, 2007

Clouds .... ha!




so this afternoon, Taylor and I were on our way home.... at a light, we pulled up behind this Honda..... it looked freaky... you couldn't tell that anybody was even IN it.....




and being addicted to photographing things.....I decided I'd take a quick picture...




well..... I found out right quick that the short little person in the drivers seat had been watching my car just as much as I had watched theirs....


as SOON as I clicked this picture, they adjusted the mirrors, started glaring at me through their driver's side rear view mirror.... they seemed QUITE uncomfortable...




I decided that I'd better fake that I was taking pictures of clouds... and took this one....




sigh.... so honest, really.... I didn't MEAN to take this one.. I just HAD to so the poor person in the Honda didn't come back and share a little Road Rage Love with me!!


5 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 6:50 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

That's a neat photo in black and white.

Love the clouds!

Have a great week!

 
At April 10, 2007 10:48 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I understand why you had to TAKE this picture but I see no evidence that you had to POST this picture....how about a little Blog Rage Love???

 
At April 10, 2007 1:26 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Actually, I think he took the cloud picture and THEN took the car picture as a reason for the post!

 
At April 11, 2007 10:11 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Crafty devil, ain't he??

 
At April 11, 2007 1:21 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Crafty, maybe...but NEVER a devil!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home