Still rambling

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Growing pot

ok, that should get me in trouble by catching the attention of the blog monitors!



so yesterday, I was heading West on Telecom Road.....it brought back memories of all the dirt roads in spring time in Sawyerville.....I remember driving with my cousin Andrew ... he used to make driving an art form, or maybe a competition, to see how many pot holes he could avoid!!!......Anyway, I was!..... (avoiding the pot holes)..... the road was completely covered in them.....












I was zig zagging all over the place.... Farther west, heading towards me, I spotted a great big white Cadillac ( like this one ) .... he was just CRAWLING towards me....




he had obviously just washed his truck..... I felt a little guilty flying past him, spraying mud everywhere.... but within seconds, after the laughter died down, I didn't feel so bad!

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2007 9:07 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Paul Allan Mackay, that was not nice!!

 
At April 11, 2007 12:11 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i do the same thing, but in a dump truck, ppl poking along at 30 on a dirt road, and i have no time to wait, so the dump truck doing 95 passing the slow car tends to need a car wash again... that'll teach them for driving so slow, they would have stayed cleaner if they had bothered to use the right pedal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home