Still rambling

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things you will never hear me say....

I was talking to my mom this morning on the phone... at the end of the conversation, she said : Well, I spose I should go get ready ( sounds like she was trying to get off the PHONE eh?!?! ) .... anyway.. she said.. I should go get ready, I have a hair appointment today ...

to which I replied: You won't hear ME saying something like that!!

it got me to thinking... what ELSE would you not hear me say?

So whilst I was driving today, and somewhat eratically, ( It's hard to write and drive ) ... I jotted down a few :

These are some things you will never hear me say :

[1] Does that shirt come in Medium?

[2] Has anybody seen the hair dryer?

[3] Boy the price of gas is good eh??

[4] Where's the beer store in this town?

[5] I'll have tea

[6] Got a light?

[7] Just trim the bangs

[8] I can't go to Bible Study tonight.... I'm going out with my girlfriend.

[9] I can't go to Bible Study tonight.... I'm going out with my boyfriend

[10] I'll be back in a while, I'm going to the GYM

[11] Yes, I can give you directions to the beer store!!

[12] Just a little off the top

[13] No thanks, I don't eat sweets

[14] Do you want fries with that??

[15] Can you pass the brocoli?

[16] Jeepers... MORE CLOUD PICTURES????

[17] Isn't that a nice kitty?

[18] Go Leafs Go

[19] Naaa... I'm not hungry

[20] Rats, I'm early again

[21] Man these pants are too big

[22] Boy I miss my office job!

[23] How much for a manicure??

[24] Do you have Low Fat dressing??

[25] Oh Goodie, left overs

[26] Where do you get Clinique in this town?

[27] Will you marry me?

[28] Wanna come over and watch American Idol?

[29] Man I love paperwork

[30] Hey, the Leafs won the cup

[31] I'm getting up early tomorrow

[32] Can you turn the tv down???

[33] THERE.... finally have all the ironing done!

[34] I'm tired of Tim Hortons

[35] I WON

[36] I'm RIGHT!

[37] I'm not bitter!!! Ok, I DO say that one!! but I'm NOT bitter....

ok, i'm tired.... i'll ramble again soon!!:)

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 8:11 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to have set your mind to working like that. Guess you couldn't get to sleep. 2:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At March 29, 2007 9:32 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

This was a really funny list....now my mind is working too on my own list. Be careful what you say never about tho!!

 
At March 29, 2007 5:05 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

I'm surprised you didn't have "Oh, what a beautiful morning" on your list...or is that because mornings ARE beautiful???

 
At March 31, 2007 4:18 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

OK, what things WILL we hear you say???

I'll start:

1) Look at the beautiful CLOUDS! LOL!

 
At March 31, 2007 8:28 p.m. , Blogger Dr. Rus Jeffrey said...

You forgot one Paul...."Want a smoke?" 0;-)

 
At April 01, 2007 7:02 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Wow, I thought I'd been gone so long there'd be all new stuff here....what's goin' on Paul? Better get your toucass(woops...does that only have one s??) in gear!

 
At April 11, 2007 8:30 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I betcha I could get you to say Go Leafs Go! ha ha....At least we put ya out before we went out ourselves!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home