Still rambling

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Post 500.... whoooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

well... I haven't blogged since last week... was a busy weekend. I went to Belleville on Friday, inspecting.... spent the weekend with my parents...


I endured dad's cooking for two days..... and am heading back there tonight.. must not be THAT bad huh???!!

Mom is still getting around pretty slowly, but seems to be feeling ok... Mom's pain tolerance is way higher than the rest of us... so it's hard to really know..... She says the pain is manageable if she doesn't move around... but finds herself getting pretty stiff after being in the same spot for too long.... Her spirits seem up though, and that is encouraging.

I sang at a Gideon banquet saturday night in Belleville.... it went pretty well over all....nobody got up and ran OUT while I was singing anyway!!

This week, so far, I've only been doing paperwork.. heading out today... going to Port Perry, then to Belleville tonight, and inspecting "east" tomorrow.......

Am hoping to be back to Belleville tomorrow night for the start of the Belleville Bulls next series.... they play Sudbury now.....

here's a few photos from last week....

check out the mud on the car after a trip down through Shannonville and Mohawk Territory... man, the car was dripping with mud....






even ISAAC told me my car needed to be washed!! shush kid!!!






and these photos... tell you just how INCREDIBLY moronic the GPS systems are sometimes....

I was in Cobourg inspecting on Friday.... and was on my way to a property : Check out the GPS ... sending me to the RIGHT... and when I looked to the right... DEAD END...






And here's me in a reflective mood ( groan!! )

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2007 12:29 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Post 500....wow. What a lot of wisdom there has been....choke,choke! Looking forward to the next 500...wonder how many of those will also be clouds??

 
At April 18, 2007 7:55 a.m. , Blogger donna said...

or sunsets....
the sunsets are spectacular!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home