Still rambling

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

well.... after worrying far too long about my computer and whether or not I'd get my cloud pictures back ( and of course, the inspection photos!!, that enable me to LIVE this lavish lifestyle I've become accustomed to ) ......

my computer is back ... and it is up and running.... So now, there's a new plan in place to make sure this doesn't happen again.... a detached back up drive, and I leave the photos on my camera until it is backed up onto that drive..... but enough about me!

Thank you Angela, for responding as fast as you did Thursday night... otherwise, I'd likely have taken this thing in to Staples or Future Shop... and likely their techs would have wiped my computer clean and reloaded windows....

and Thank you to your dad and brother for rushing this thing through ..... I left their place in Guelph last night just before supper time, frantic to get through Toronto before rush hour.... I didn't MAKE it , but still... I tried.... and let me just say : the smells that were coming from that kitchen were something else... and when you think that I declined an invitation for supper, drove through Toronto traffic, and had uh... NOODLES in a mug for supper at 8:30... it kinda makes you wonder, quite honestly, how intelligent I really am!

So I'm back and ready to get my uh.... Cloud photos up and seen..... now after 4 days of anticipation, you'll probably all think they are just so so photos...... it's funny how much better things seem in your mind, when you've lost them huh?? anyway... here we go... Cloud Photos :










7 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 2:25 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Thanks for posting these way cool pictures. I'm glad we could help get them back for you.

By the way, since you chose to go home through traffic to your noodles, that meant that there was lots for Dad. Unfortunately, he cannot stand stir fry and he has such a disdain for rice that he has been caught, in the past, trading plates with Becky because she had a smaller portion. He did luck out last night, though, as my ex stopped by and I gave him Dad's portion of rice.

I expect you to come back and be fed. We have brownies looking for a taker right now!

 
At November 21, 2006 5:55 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

These really are beautiful...I think tho that pictures don't ever do justice to the beauty of nature. Don't you wonder sometimes what the sky will look like when the Lord comes back? Will it be a beautiful sunset time or a cloudless day or in the dead of night when the sky is filled with stars?

 
At November 21, 2006 5:56 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Oh and by the way, we're glad you're back!

 
At November 21, 2006 9:06 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

You really should consider putting together a calendar! The only problem is, with all the beautiful photos you take, it would be really hard to be limited to JUST TWELVE!!!

 
At November 21, 2006 9:09 p.m. , Blogger Catherine said...

Gorgeous! There is nothing like the beautiful fally skies that God paints!

Glad you're back and didn't lose stuff.

 
At November 21, 2006 9:10 p.m. , Blogger Luke Coughey said...

I'm glad that we could help out. Of course, I got credit for a job that was pretty much done by my dad. I just looked at it and said, "good job."

 
At November 22, 2006 10:45 a.m. , Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Nice pictures!!!!

Deb
hoping for referral SOON!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home