Still rambling

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Royal Canadian Air Farce




Carol and David and I went to a taping of the Air Farce last night in Toronto... it was fun.....



I didn't take my camera into the CBC Studio, because I was afraid they wouldn't allow it in... sadly, they would have.... so people can take pictures before and after the taping starts.... tsk.. bummer!!

oh well... it was fun... we went out for Noodles on the way home.....






I'm not all that handy with chop sticks... I had four of them, on my tray and a rubber band... I figured I'd manage...
then I found out that what I had ordered was not cooked noodles.... but rather one big clump of dry noodles and a soup bowl full of beef and vegetables that you pour over the noodles....

so then, in actuality, one set of chopsticks DID work!!

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2006 8:11 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

See...eating with chop sticks isn't hard at all!!

 
At November 17, 2006 7:15 a.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I hope you made sure Carol had her book report done before she went!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home