Still rambling

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Do Not Cross


When we vacationed with my sister and her family at the cottage a couple of weeks back, we took the last day together, and went to Canada's Wonderland..... had a blast.... I only barfed 7 times, on the vortex!!!

anyway, at the end of the day, my girls forgot a couple of things in Carol's van... Yesterday on my way back to Brantford, I stopped to pick them up....

unfortunately, nobody was home..... so I let myself in ( cause carol in a moment of weakness, trusted me with their garage door code ) .....

When I left, I couldn't resist leaving them a note... or something to let them know that I had stopped by.....














but cause I didn't have any blank paper with me, I decided to use up the yellow CAUTION tape I'd bought at Value Village ( and was saving for Halloween ) ....


















only problem was : Katie ( my 12 year old niece ) came home first....
Instead of being afraid.... she called me on my cell and sarcastically says...

Where'd you hide the BODY??? tsk!!

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 8:07 p.m. , Blogger Carol said...

... and the garage door code hasn't worked since Friday! Care to share the new code you entered????

p.s. I saved the Caution tape for you! Be nice and I'll give it back!!

 
At September 11, 2006 3:17 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I'd give it back all right...just not in his hand and NOT because he was nice! Be creative, Carol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home