Still rambling

Thursday, September 07, 2006

TALK ABOUT COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL .....

Tonight, on my way home, I decided to drive through downtown... mostly cause I didn't feel like turning left onto Parkhill .... it's easier turning left onto Hunter street, from a one way street....

when I got down town.... traffic was crawling...
THIS is why :



Samuel L. Jackson is in town, filming a new movie called JUMPER ..... I just watched him last week in a movie ( Die Hard 3 ) ... so it was pretty neat to see him...

Check out his HAIR!...





















They have turned Downtown Peterborough into downtown Ann Arbour Michigan.... the dollar store is now a Michigan University bookstore, the CIBC bank is a Michigan Union Bank... and a coffee shop is now Seattles Best Coffee ....



















it was quite exciting really.... I only stayed and watched for 5 1/2 hours or so !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home