Still rambling

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Vacation




well, we just got back last night from 5 days at the cottage with my sister and her family, in Coboconk... what an awesome time we had..... ate WAY too much, had a nap nearly every day ( work next week is gonna be a BUMMER! ) and just had a really nice relaxing time....

and ANGELA?? I BOUGHT CROCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so there!

we went to the Elliott Dam north of Norland on Sunday.... the kids loved it... they took sticks and threw them over the railing on one side... and then ran back and looked for their sticks on the other side.... Jacob was getting tired of looking for tiny sticks.... and decided it'd be easier to spot a TREE!!! bless his heart!!
















Monday Steve and Dawna Storey came up for supper.... we had a blast... Steve and Megan took it upon themselves to beat the kids in a game of croquet .... I'm not sure my niece has forgiven Steve yet, for sending her ball flying down onto the other side of the ditch!!!


2 Comments:

At August 31, 2006 8:04 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You bought croc's...what a shame...really...you shouldn't have....I know how incredibly comfy they are but....

 
At September 04, 2006 9:56 a.m. , Blogger Angela said...

I'm okay with your Crocs purchase for the cottage, but if you decide to wear them whilst inspecting or worse yet while meeting me for lunch, I will turn my head in embarrassment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home