Still rambling

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!


well, for the first time in 100 years ( well, maybe in 42 years ) ... I'm done my Christmas shopping early... now, all I have to do is wrap a few items, and when I get home to Brantford, I'm gonna bake up a storm.... Am off for most of the last week and a half of the month, so have been pushing to get my inspections all done so I can relax at home with the kids... am really looking forward to some down time!

anyway, if I'm not talking to you, my friends, Merry Chrismtas!!

p.s. and in case I don't have a chance to uh... blast you in a snow ball fight... this is for you!

3 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 5:36 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Paul to you and your kids. Have a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying your time off. I think I would much rather be enjoying that nice sno ball than the almost 80 degree F heat here in AZ, but hey take what we can get eh? Love ya, Melinda

 
At December 22, 2005 6:31 p.m. , Blogger jamie said...

gee thanks. just what i needed. a snowball. have wanted one for years. how thoughtful of you. As Mother Theresa would say...

It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.

 
At December 23, 2005 12:40 a.m. , Blogger Paul said...

Jamie..... tsk... your mother's name isn't Theresa ... it's BONNIE.... tsk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home