Still rambling

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Lossssssssssssa miles today


hey honey.... I'm HOME! for those who think I don't work hard enough, I left home at 8:10 this morning, and got home at 10:29 tonight.... 443 kms round trip.... and now I'm tired.... no where near enough coffee to manage a trip like that. Stopped at a big outlet mall south of Barrie... spent an hour in the Black and Decker store and then a few minutes in the Royal Doulton store... got some pretty decent bargains, for which my family will be thankful come December 25th....

So tomorrow we sing again ( the Chapelaires, that is ...
www.chapelaires.com ) ... we're in St Thomas, at the new building built by Faith Baptist. Tomorrow's inspection list will be short, cause I'll have to get through Toronto and get to St Thomas by 4 pm.... I HATE going through Toronto... did I tell you that before? anyway, i'm ugly and I need beauty sleep .... i know, there's no point.. shut up!
G'night!

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2005 9:59 p.m. , Blogger jamie said...

8:10AM???? You call that morning???? I have half a day's work done by then..... :-)

Drive safely...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home