Still rambling

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Clear Cutting




Today, i saw the weirdest thing... I was down a little cottage road in Otonabee Township, and I saw this way cool machine, chopping trees to smithereens... its like clear cutting, for brush, except this thing was cutting trees as big as six" around... made the road bigger.. but JEEPERS... the road was COVERED in bits of wooden shrapnel ... I was afraid my snow tires might have splinters... I guess I'll know in the morning huh? ( or should I say EH? )....

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 8:06 a.m. , Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Looks to me like chips off the old block. Just like you and your dad.

Have a great day, Paul Mackay!

David Fisher

P.S. Maybe we should use each other's middle names too.

 
At December 17, 2005 12:39 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so want one of those.. :) that's just a grader with a saw blade on it... still cool, i could have some fun with one of those :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home