Still rambling

Friday, December 09, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia




I took the kids to see the Chronicles of Narnia tonight.. what an incredible movie... if it hadn't been for the four year old behind me who kept asking his mother... WHERE'D HE GO? WHAT'S HE DOING? WHY DID HE DO THAT? THIS IS SAD!!, it'd have been a perfect evening.... so after the ambulance came for the little kid behind me ( I hope they are able to get that Farmer's Mutual Hat out... the one that's stuck part way down his throat ) , we went to Midnight Madness at Liquidation World.... at 70% off, the prices are about the best bargains I've ever had... bought $104 worth of stuff that I didn't like, and that I won't ever use.. but really, the values were too good to pass up...
In particular was the 90% off aisle at 9:30 ... at one point, I had two boxes of stemware in my arms( apparently, someone said, stemware is for wine .. who knew ) .. anyway, I was pushing and squeezing, trying to get the box packed tightly so I could carry more stuff in my arms.. when I heard this sickening crack... I decided about then, that I didn't need stemware.... and set it back on the shelf... and whoosh... someone else grabbed it.. i mean, it was NINETY Percent offffffffff!!!

so now we're home... 11:21 pm on a friday night, and I can't keep my head up... but I'll try to keep my head up long enough so that my kids will go to bed before I do... its too embarrasing to think I'm in bed before them!

at any rate, thanks for listening!***pm

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 8:20 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

How many cans of Campbell's soup did you buy, Uncle Robert????

 
At December 11, 2005 8:25 p.m. , Blogger jamie said...

So if the sale was called 'Midnight Madness', how come you were home by 11:21? Don't make any sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home