Still rambling

Thursday, December 15, 2005

ok, this is REALLY cool








if you know me... you'll already know that I LOVE Swiss Army knives... I have a small collection of them... 7 I think, different knives, including my favourite .. which is a Swiss Card. It fits inside a little leather case the size of a business card, and has all the tools, including full size removable scissors, a knife and screw drive, pen, tooth pick and my personal favourite... the TWEEZERS!!! I got it from my brother for being in his wedding... I offered to be in his 2nd anniversary some time after that ( likely 2 years.... duh ) so that he'd give me another one.. but he didn't bite. AAAAAAAAAnyway... I saw something tonight that took my breath away... Swiss Army has gone MODERN ... and they now have a swiss army knife with a MEMORY STICK included.... be still my heart... I wonder if IT will survive a trip through the wash!***pm

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2005 1:13 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gotta get me one of those... not only could u slice cheese and defend yourself, u can take your songs and paperwork anywhere you go...all with the same tool, ingenius i say!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home