Still rambling

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Yellow Brick Road......

Wednesday last week, I was inspecting a large fruit farm near St Catharines......
Very nice place.... a pick your own property, with a very nicely groomed property..... you might remember, it's the place that, while on my way there, I turned around and came home to change my clothes so I'd look presentable.....

well....... funny how THAT turned out....

I met with the owner in front of the main house... while we were chatting, his phone rang... and he walked away a few yards to converse on the phone...

While I was waiting, I began to wander around the house to get my bearings...
As I heard him finishing his phone call, I turned around to head back to talk to him....
and per chance... glanced at my feet.......


GASP................





When I got my composure again, I walked up to him.... and as politely as I could muster ... i said...." can you tell me what's on my BOOTS????"

he laughed...

and then he grabbed at a branch of the tree that we were under..... rubbed the buds on the branch and said..Pollen.....

sigh.......

PFFFFFFF.... after all that effort to be presentable....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home