Still rambling

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Frosty the Doh man




so today I was inspecting a Fruit Farm near Stoney Creek.... it was muggy.... like sticky muggy....




it was a pretty nice place.... a high value inspection ..... and for those, we have to dress up ( kinda!! ) ..... in fact, I returned home to change after only 3 minutes east on the 403..... in my hurry to leave, I'd not discovered the rather obvious hole in my pants.... doh.




So I went back home, changed, and decided to put on my nice black shirt... and headed to inspect...




but wearing a long sleeve black shirt is not exactly smart in 28° temps with 178% humidity.....


ok, slight exaggeration.




anyway.... to make a short story long.... part of the inspection involved measuring the barns... one of which had 3 coolers..... at a balmy 1° C ......




This was my face when I came out...... took my glasses almost 90 seconds to adjust!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home