Still rambling

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Vacation Mode.....

Ever get in vacation mode.... and can't seem to get out???? I've been that way since April it seems.....





of 2005!!!



I've been in shorts and sandals for the last 2 weeks.... and I seem to be doing stupid stuff.... ( I know.... even MORE stupid than normal )

Yesterday, one of the not stupid things I did, was to take Taylor out for lunch... he had a break during his 9 hour shift at Sobeys, so I met him at 2:30 PM and we went to Kel's diner for lunch/supper/breakfast - whichever meal we felt we needed! He felt he needed a big lunch... I felt that the breakfast I'd had earlier wasn't sufficient so while he ordered a burger... I had more breakfast... 2 eggs easy over, sausage, and brown toast...

But since I'd eaten earlier in the day, I wasn't quite as hungry as taylor.... I gave him two of my sausages..... but he could only finish one...... so trying to be prudent and shrewd , I wrapped up the last sausage.... tucked it away in my pocket.....

and found it there this morning when I went to go to church.......G A R O S S !!!



Sausage anyone???!!BUH!

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2008 12:22 p.m. , Blogger Ben said...

Did you eat it? What did it tast like?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home