Still rambling

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Fire in the sky

Last night I had a late appointment.... while the OTHER inspectors are done their first inspection before I'm out of bed some days, I am booking appointments for 7:00 pm......


I had to inspect a second location for a client who lives in Toronto... they were stuck in traffic coming north from Toronto, so the inspection didn't start til 7:30 .....

In the middle of the inspection, the batteries on my camera went dead.... when I ran out to the car to get new batteries, THIS is what I saw.....



the sky to the east was on FIRE .... it was gorgeous






...........and since it was in the EAST, it made me feel like I was up early for once !!!


2 Comments:

At August 09, 2008 4:09 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Gorgeous photos.

You were definitely in the right place, at the right time to capture these shots!

 
At August 09, 2008 7:30 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home