Still rambling

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sometimes, my job is the pits....

Spoils of work.... came home with all of this as a gift from a kind fruit farmer today...


as you can see.... the one on the left is a little more empty than the other...

I uh.. you know.... kinda ate some on the ride home!! that is... until I thought about what chemicals might be on them.... and whether the people that'd picked them, had used clean hands...

hmmmmmmm


so when I got home...I swallowed some rubbing alcohol.....

so far so good! I'll keep you posted!!!

4 Comments:

At August 05, 2008 8:28 p.m. , Blogger Little Montreal Girl said...

Yummmmm those look good! Enjoy them for me ok? I love cherries...and never mind the dirty hands and chemicals...just don't think about it and it won't bother you!

 
At August 06, 2008 10:37 a.m. , Blogger Ben said...

You sound just like my sister....I don't mind what is on them...just eat them.

 
At August 06, 2008 5:11 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Looks yummy...good enough to SHARE??? :)

 
At August 07, 2008 1:36 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

If you were closer we'd make you share for sure...I LOVE fresh cherries!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home