Still rambling

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Getting the last of his stuff......

I saw some pictures in late spring... that made me laugh.......

I don't know the story... but I wondered if it was a couple splitting up....

He was taking too long to get his stuff out of the house.....and SHE was tired of waiting....

in my mind, this is how the divorcing couple's last conversation played out :

SHE - I TOLD you to have the last of your junk out of my house by WEDNESDAY....

HE ---- I told you I couldn't fit it all IN THE CAR...... I will have it out by the WEEKEND.... besides.... the only thing I didn't have room for was my tuba

SHE - I CHANGED THE LOCKS..... I WILL LEAVE IT OUT FRONT FOR YOU









Either that... or it's a TUBA farm...... and this is some of the winter crop!!!


4 Comments:

At July 24, 2008 5:30 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

LOLOLOLOL!

That's hilarious!

 
At July 24, 2008 5:43 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I thought the story kinda rang true...and there was no way he was going back THERE again even for his tuba!

 
At July 25, 2008 7:36 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's where your tuba went! (LOL!)

 
At July 25, 2008 7:57 p.m. , Blogger Little Montreal Girl said...

Hey Tubaman (or is it Tuba Hero?)Do you grow tubas on your farm too?

Ever heard the song "Revenge of a middle aged woman"? These shots made me think of that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home