Still rambling

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pilgrim Lunch

so Wednesday was my friend Dave Fisher's birthday..... being the faithful friend that I am, I forgot to buy a card.....

mind you, in the 5 years I've known him, I've not ever bought him one... so giving him one now would have shocked him anyway!!

and at HIS AGE.... you shouldn't shock people .... i'm just sayin!

so I instead, thanks to facebook's reminder, I called him..... He was ( and still is, I think ) at Elim Lodge ...... As things turned out, I had an inspection right near there on Thursday..... and I was able to stop and meet him for lunch... which HE paid for... ummm Happy Birthday David!!!
Let's celebrate your birthday more OFTEN!!!!
here are some photos I took that day... it was a wonderful lunch and a great visit... Seriously, Happy Birthday Dave!
Parked in front of the dining hall....


The Dining Hall
The 3 amigos


2 Comments:

At July 13, 2008 3:07 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

What a peaceful, serene setting!

 
At July 13, 2008 8:48 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time with the Pilgrim! Mr Fisher mentioned it on Pilgrim Pals, too.

God bless you,
LPP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home