Still rambling

Monday, July 21, 2008

ho hum....





Not much news to report.... I'm on vacation, of sorts, for two weeks.... I have some work to do from home, which will fill most of a week.....

Then next week, we're going to visit my sister at the cottage for two or three days... which we're very excited about ...

Taylor is working a lot this week, so we decided to stick close to home ... which helps me with the homework!

Here's some photos from last week in Belleville .... Moira River at Dusk...... and the moon over top of the Quinte Sports Centre... ( I think they call it the Yardmen arena now ) ....

it's still the Quinte Sports Centre to me!!












4 Comments:

At July 22, 2008 6:33 a.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Beautiful photos! I love the sunsets...but then that's not news, just reality!!! LOL!

Have a wonderful vacation...hope the weather cooperates for you!

 
At July 22, 2008 7:51 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos!

 
At July 22, 2008 2:43 p.m. , Blogger Little Montreal Girl said...

Oh such pretty photos! Can I snag some?

 
At July 23, 2008 7:57 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Nice to see some clouds again :)

Hope your homework is not paperwork?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home