Still rambling

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Princess Diary....

So yesterday, my niece turned 3 ... she wanted ( and had ) a princess party...



it was really neat... my brother and sister-in-law did a ton of work for the party... and it was really neat.....



I did the only thing I knew to do, to keep with the Princess theme...


I dressed up as a princess..... Spent $30 at Value Village.... and made a total fool of myself...













sigh... but hearing Isaac laugh ( and I mean double OVER laughing ) and hearing Eva giggle, made the humiliation worth it!!



sigh... I love you Eva ...





You can see more photos :



HERE



and



HERE

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2008 8:52 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing, but my aunt just called so I have to!!!

LPP

 
At May 26, 2008 9:44 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a great sport, Paul! I'm sure it meant the world to your niece.

 
At May 27, 2008 12:53 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see the other pictures!! from facebook I saw the first ones but I have to log in to see the other ones!!!

VERY FUNNY!!!!!!

Does your brother have any neighbours? I would love to live next to his house to see you in a pricess outfit!!

Little Montreal Girl

 
At May 27, 2008 12:59 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

lol the neighbours were INVITED to the party... thankfully....

I didn't stay uh.. in Character for long... something about being in a dress that made the teensiest bit uncomfortable !! LOL

 
At May 27, 2008 6:55 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

We're very glad to hear that you felt uncomfortable wearing a dress!!!

But you were a great sport...I hope Eva will remember this forever.

 
At May 29, 2008 7:01 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here to see if I could get a laugh...I needed one...you didn't disappoint. Reminds me of something we would have done in college!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home