Still rambling

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

XL



when I shop for shirts, I shop for either XL or 2XL ..... there was a time in my life when I was a Large.. and I spose a LONG time ago, I may have been a medium..





but NOW.......2XL ..... sigh......





so when I saw 7X on something today.... it caught my attention....











it was a licence plate....... we went past this car :












As we went past, I muttered out loud.... SEVEN X ... how big must that woman BEEEEEEEEEEE???

and my son goes.... uh dad??? I think it means she has 7 kids...

oh .. uh ... ( nervous laugh ) ... yes... right

duh Dad!

1 Comments:

At September 03, 2007 1:10 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have been able to tell there was no 7x mama in there (size wise) because
A) how could she fit in a Focus?

and

B) the car would have been driving down the road with the car leaning to the left so much you would have thought they had 2 flat drivers side tires :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home