Still rambling

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Facebook....

Facebook is a modern phenomenon ......I have met up with lots of old friends, and made some new ones.... and lost a few..... but it's still pretty cool...

one of the unique things about facebook.... is that whenever one of my "FRIENDS" makes a change on their profile, it shows up on MY home page..... everyday, I get a list of who changed their profile picture, who changed their status, who posted pictures... etc etc etc...

For instance, today I was informed that my cousin Brian poked some guy named scott...;

that my sister was on her way to the cottage in the rain.... ;

that my friend Tom was going golfing with John ( whoever JOHN is..... ) .....and so on and so forth....

it's very interesting......time consuming a little bit, but interesting just the same....

The weird thing is, though, that if someone corrects a mistake on their profile, or changes something they'd forgotten to include earlier.... it can get very confusing :

imagine my surprise when today, after my Mom corrected her profile.... I got the following message:


Margaret Mackay is now married.


goooooooooooood grief.....

have you told DAD yet???

6 Comments:

At August 25, 2007 8:12 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

That's hilarious. I bet that came as quite a surprise to you!!!! LOL!

Btw, nice to have you back in blogland! You were missed!

 
At August 25, 2007 11:26 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did NOT!!!!!!

 
At August 28, 2007 1:13 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

You may not blog much anymore but you sure haven't lost your touch...you always make us laugh...and we like that!

 
At August 29, 2007 11:18 p.m. , Blogger Rhonda said...

i got that update as well, and laughed out loud.

 
At August 29, 2007 11:18 p.m. , Blogger Rhonda said...

I saw that update too, and laughed out loud.

 
At September 08, 2007 10:08 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I refer to this facebook feature as TMI - too much information!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home