Still rambling

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Words you don't want to hear your son say....

My son got a job a few weeks ago... he is a stock boy at Sobey's in Paris....

he is really catching on to the job and starting to enjoy it....

but one day last week..... he came out with a sentence that stopped my heart...

"hey Dad... I made Bail today........ "

Lord have mercy...

"WHAT??????????? "


"I made my first bale with the cardboard baler today..."

"Great Taylor..... We'll talk more about this after I get back from the cardiac unit"

2 Comments:

At August 02, 2007 8:53 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Now THAT is funny! Quite the play on words - perhaps he could have phrased that a little differently!

 
At August 07, 2007 10:13 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

At least he wasn't asking YOU to make bail for him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home