Still rambling

Friday, May 11, 2007

Gayle, Andrew and me ......


Mom sent this picture to me today.... Pretty funny HEY GAYLE??


and would you LOOK at the expression on your face...........



sheeeeeeeesh!! I'm not sure what I'd done or said.. but you didn't seem to appreciate it......


and your face isn't much happier than Andrews.... !!


Oh, and check out expression on Kathy's face.... I think what she was shocked at... was the speedos Andrew and I were wearing!!!!!
funny eh? I still have the same hairline!!

2 Comments:

At May 13, 2007 5:30 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

I LOVE this picture!! We were so little and cute...well, we're still cute, right?!?
I think you were choking Andrew...looked how his belly is sucked in...he was gasping for air!! As for my disapproving expression...well,I have no explanation for that but I have used that same one on my kids many times!

 
At May 15, 2007 9:25 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture!! IT's my desktop right now. ha! I've seen that look on my sisters face. Gayle, it's not just your kids you've used it on...

hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home