Still rambling

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Trouble in Paradise??

so..... I stayed the night at my parents last night.... that is somewhat normal... since Peterborough is only about 70 minutes away, I come to Belleville for a night here and there, fairly regularly.... ( last night, I stayed cause I brought Ganesh to Belleville..... )


This visit though, my bed was occupied.... so I was relegated to the basement.... ( which is fine with me, better bed down there !! )

.... Dad voluntarily ( SO HE SAYS ) moved into the guest bed this week, cause he has a wicked cold and he's been keeping mom awake at night.... it's kind of sweet actually.....

Anyway, this morning, when I came upstairs, dad was having a hard time getting onto Messenger to check his emails.... since I had used it last ( for my own messenger account ) ... he wondered if I'd changed something....

being fairly non defensive, I said. I NEVER TOUCHED A STINKING THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG "
and slammed the bathroom door ( ok, that's a slight over exxageration!! )

I went in to the computer room and we checked it a couple of times.... even re-booted... and still the thing wouldn't log on.... so we checked the error message.. : Login name doesn't exist or password is incorrect....

So I had dad type the password in again... still same error message....

all of a sudden dad's face contorted.... once a month or so, mom has a computer tutor come to the house to help her with stuff..... the tutor had been here yesterday.....
Dad goes... MARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG????? what's the password?
she told him where to find it in their little book : he typed it... nope, wrong...

then from her bedroom comes : OH ........ I changed the hotmail one

the computer tutor had her change the password for hotmail, and it evidently changed the password for the messenger account as well..... dad tried the new password and bingo... logged right in!

I danced down the hall giggling..... gloating, that it wasn't MY FAULT after all, that messenger wouldn't work.....

and I heard mom say : WELL ....... I've changed a few things around here... it's the new me... HE MOVED OUT and I changed the passwords.....!!!

Pray for my parents!!!!!!!LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home