Still rambling

Thursday, November 09, 2006

At Ford... Quality is Job 1

So today, i had my car in to the Ford Dealership in Stirling... Wells Ford.... I went to high school with the Well's boys..... i love that place... service is good, prices are good... and the staff is a lot of fun.....they crack me up ....

anyway, i went in today to get my seat belt looked at... it wasn't winding up properly... anyway, while I'm standing at the counter waiting... one of the technicians walks past us with a Stethescope on his ears....

He walked up to this car.... pointed it down at the engine and stood there listening.....I could not stop laughing.....

I wanted to run up behind him and shout : IF YOU HEAR A HEART BEAT, you should probably think about some Prozak......

but I was afraid he'd turn and use it on me, thinking he might be able to feel the baby kick!!!!

Anyway.....it was really funny..... I ran out to the car and grabbed my camera....

tsk.... !

2 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 7:45 p.m. , Blogger Wendy said...

Imagine that...you had to go and get your camera...you didn't have it at the ready!!! Someone better call the Belleville Intelligencer...that's NEWS!!! LOL!

 
At November 09, 2006 8:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks almost as sheepish as he did the day he delivered balloons for Bruce's birthday. M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home