Still rambling

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hello from Michigan


am at a Best Western in Romulus Michigan.... about 3 minutes from the airport.... got here last night around 11:00 .....gorgeous motel, wish I'd known they had an indoor pool, I might have tried to get here sooner... but then again... when I jump into swimming pools, it scares people!!

Woke up just after six when I heard what sounded like a 747 landing in my room.... Apparently I'm REALLY close to the airport!!!!!
I tried taking a photo of one of the planes roaring by, but I'm not fast enough..... they are FLYING when they go past my window ( uh PAUL? they use the word FLYING for a REASON duh! )










The View to the East is really pretty..... not to mention that the Chrysler plant uses the parking lot to store new Dodge Ram Trucks and Jeep Cherokees.... When I grow up, i'm gonna have one of those!!!!




Well enough rambling.... i have a plane to catch ( I've ALWAYS wanted to say that !LOL )

I've not flown since 1995.... and I'm not exactly macho....so I should go start crying!

More from KY later***pm

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 4:49 p.m. , Blogger Dorothy said...

Hey Paul, check out my blog about Air Travel. I hope you packed the right stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home