Still rambling

Monday, January 23, 2006

Election Day

well.... Election day is almost over... it is 10:32 p.m. and the BC votes are just starting to come in....
I'm not a political person, but there is something exciting to me, about election day...

The tv coverage, the see saw totals that goes on as the votes are being counted, I find it all very exciting. I'm not an activist, and I probably won't ever have a sign on my front lawn ... unless my brother decides to run someday..... but in my heart, I didn't want Paul Martin to win....
I don't think he can be trusted, nor do I like the way he's been slinging mud over the last few weeks...... its just not nice.

The score at this point is 120 to 97, with BQ at 50 and NDP at 26... the one thing that scares me, is that the only independent leading at all, is in Quebec... and he's not a politician.. he's a radio talk show host .. yikes!

anyway... at least we won't be waiting days like Florida... we should know by morning......hopefully it won't be mourning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home