Still rambling

Friday, January 20, 2006

My Daughters Birthday Gift







Don't know if I ever told you... but my grammie used to sell Royal Albert China, in her little country store in Randboro.... at some point in my childhood, I developed a love for fine china.. when we were older kids, Grammie gave us each a 12 place setting of Victoriana Rose ( i think that's what it is ) ..... It is buried in boxes, in my dad' s basement... until someday, when I have a house and a china cabinet...

For Anna's birthday this year ( she was 14 on the 15th of January ) .... I got her a little tiny tea cup.... with January on it. The flower of the month is the Snow Drop . These little tea cups are sooo tiny... that a twoonie covers the entire bottom of the cup!

I don't know if anna liked her gift... but I loved it!!!

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 5:51 a.m. , Blogger Miss Pamyla said...

Hey! My china pattern, which has never been used, is Lavender Rose. Yours and mine should meet........yours seems lonely and dejected.

 
At January 21, 2006 10:55 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a thoughtful gift - a real keepsake! I'm sure she'll appreciate it in years to come.

 
At January 22, 2006 1:17 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well Dude I just wanted to tell you that that was a nice gift. But knowing me I can't leave you without harrassing you. That is a loonie not a toonie.
See ya JR.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home