Still rambling

Friday, January 06, 2006

Canada Wins Gold!!

oh baby, was that a good game last night....we were in Belleville at my folks house.... and we invited some friends in... in the end there was 18 people at my parents house, watching the game, eating shrimp and screaming our heads off at the score... man was it a neat night...
I'd like to tell you I feel bad for the heavy favourites.... USA .. and the second heavily favoured team ( Russia )..... I'd LIKE to tell you I feel bad.. but I just can't .... cause I'd hate to lie to you!!!

so now it's time to get down to business... diet, work, and wait until February 10th, the start of the 2006 Olympics in Italy so we can cheer on Gretzky and the boys...

2 Comments:

At January 07, 2006 5:23 p.m. , Blogger jamie said...

What game were they playing?? Basketball??? Football??? Soccer???

:-)

 
At January 10, 2006 5:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog dude. Good to hear that you still have your priorities right....

Don Britton

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home