Still rambling

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Welcome to 2006! spent the late evening at home last night, watching the hockey game and playing computer games! Looked down at one point, and it was 12:01 ... OOPS! I stood up, screamed and sat back down.......
ok, i lied...what I actually did was :
I sat there for as second, thought to myself " oh well, whoopteee stinking dooo "
and went back to my game!!

Today am heading to my parents house, they have a big shindig every year.... we go to the Belleville Bulls game, at 2, and then we all meet back at my parents for a pot luck.... since I spent the evening.. uh.... wasting time, my contribution to the pot luck will be.... a 1/2 eaten box of chocolates ( forgot to mention that i DID do some binging last night ) and 1/2 a bag of icing sugar... old father hubbard's cupboard is uh.... hurting!

at any rate, Happy New Year! My prayer is that 2006 is a wonderful and happy year!


1 Comments:

At January 02, 2006 5:02 p.m. , Blogger jamie said...

Very cool picture!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home