Still rambling

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mileage


well.... my car, the uh one that my dad lovingly calls the bambi basher, is getting up in miles.... hit a guard rail in Bancroft this summer, backed into the basketball pole in November, broke the mirror off and dented the right door, and then dinged a deer last week..... add to this, the mileage is now over 250,000 kms.... I'm thinking I should get in shape in case my car becomes toast before it's fully paid for.... I might be riding my bicycle!!!

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 8:16 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it sounds more to me like you could use a lesson or two in driving, particularly in the area of defensive driving. I know, that guard rail and basketball pole both jumped out at you like the deer right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home