Still rambling

Monday, December 26, 2005

whooooooo baby, i ate too much....




well.... as Taylor says... if that was Christmas, we had it! Had a pretty decent Christmas actually. Went to the Christmas eve service at my church in Brantford, Saturday... then wrapped presents while watching Its A Wonderful Life ... twice!! Sunday, went to church again.. cause I'm SPURTUAL .....( and don't you forget it!!) Picked the kids up just after 3:30 and we were in Belleville by 6:35 ... my sister and brother and their family were all together at mom and dads... we had a really nice time... We didn't draw names this year, we bought generic gifts and then had a " steal another one if you don't like yours " game with the gifts.... I stole my brother in laws gift.... it was season 2 of the Bob Newhart show... it was either that, or keep the Pampered Chef GIFT PACK... JEEPERS!!

Today, against our better judgment, we went to the mall.. HOLY COW was it hot in there.... I had my lovely Santa hat on ... and my bangs were soaked... ok, shut up... my eye brows were sweating... is that better??? We bought a few used X Box games ( the kids got X Box for Christmas ) .... and came home.. and watched Christmas with the Kranks.. what a funny movie.

So tonight, I'm about to watch Team Canada Jr's vs the Finns .... if I can hear it, over the sound of David and my dad snoring... jeepers... sounds like a Stihl chainsaw convention in there....

Tomorrow, the diet starts... if I lose a 3 lbs a week, my sister says, in just over a year and a half, they'll be rid of me all together!! tsk...............

well, Happy New Year... and Happy Left overs... I'm going to find my ear plugs and going to watch the game!! ***pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home