Still rambling

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Burnin' Ring of Fire



ok.. this is not about Johnny Cash .... it is about my brother in law David .... who has yet to understand what his 9 alarm chili does to my system....

For starters, my esophegos will never be the same....

# 2 - My grandchildren will likely have heartburn now, because of this.

# 3 - I am convinced I will be up until 3 or 4 am tonight....trying to put the fire out in my heart.... and I don't mean heart ACHE ....

so here's the thing... being prudent and circumspect, tonight at supper, before I put any on my plate ...I ASKED HIM... is it hot chili? HOW BAD IS IT? you'd think I'd know better than to believe him....

oh Paul, its' fine... really.. it's not bad this time....

Liar!

3 Comments:

At January 02, 2006 12:17 p.m. , Blogger Angela said...

Imagine, blaming your brother-in-law for your weak constitution. Shame on you!

 
At January 03, 2006 9:57 a.m. , Blogger Carol said...

Please check out my blog for pics of Paul BEFORE AND AFTER the chili!!!!

 
At January 03, 2006 10:05 p.m. , Blogger Paul said...

ahem... uh CAROL>>>???

shut up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home