Still rambling

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Coming through Toronto Monday




sometimes, when the traffic backs up on the 401, I'll take the Gardner Expressway, through downtown, and up the Don Valley .. its actually a lot quicker sometimes...... the scenery is incredible... there's a BMW building at the bottom of the Don Valley, that has about 4 floors, all lighted, it looks like a parking garage display... with beamers on each floor... incredible view... SOME NIGHT... I'll stop, get out my tripod... get a really good picture.... and probably get creamed by a truck..... they will show the photos in a power point presentation at my funeral !LOL!

anyway....saw this on the way here Tuesday :

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2006 6:19 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a nice view going into TO, i have similar pics on my comp from the couple times i've went to downtown that way, (better at sunrise though) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home