Still rambling

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Day 2 of the first 28


 I JUST WANT TO CHEW SOMETHING!!

A cracker --- a piece of cheese --- ANYTHING!

I tried chewing out my neighbour's dog - but it just didn't satisfy!

I had my pre-op in Kingston today -  they did a bunch of questions - full on health overview - BP, Weight, Blood work and an EKG.

The good news this regimen is having amazing early on results : I'm down 8 ounces from my last weigh in 😏

I made some new friends in the waiting room - and didn't cry when they took my blood!

The Vanilla shakes are lovely - not overly filling - but they taste nice!
I add a tea spoon of instant decaf coffee - and boy does that make it taste good!!


 I am also allowed 2 litres per day of clear caffeine free liquids - including beef,chicken and vegetable broth - and sugar free jello -




holy - on an empty stomach, BOTH of those items are delectable!!

will check in another time :) 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home