Still rambling

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sorry Gord ............

I received this comment yesterday....... from my friend Gord....


It would seem to me that Mr. Mackay who titles his blogspot "Still rambling" has gone strangely quiet.


Has his imaginative writing style abandoned him or perhaps has he met with some untimely misfortune such as uninterrupted narcolepsy in which case should we call him Rip Van Mackay?


It also could be he doesn't realize how is unique perspective on the world influences us or at the least entertains us.


It could also be that the gent who left his cane on this side view mirror has tracked Paul down in which case I dont even want to ponder his fate.


I think we should all encourage Paul to pick up his pen again (and leave the microphone on the table where it belongs) and encourage him to once again to wax philosophically to inspire us all.


Otherwise, we may need to resort to good ole humiliation and embarrassment.


Not a threat, just sayin...


Come on Paul, turn off that hockey game (or whatever it is those Canadiens think they're doing)

( OUCH GORD ! )


and inpire us again.


Or shall we begin to circulate photos?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for missing me Gord!!

Gord is uh.... the one on the right !! ;)

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2010 1:23 a.m. , Blogger Rosebud said...

We do miss you...and I miss my laughs from your humor...we love you...please come back!

 
At April 14, 2010 9:21 p.m. , Blogger Gayle said...

Well said, Gord...thanks for lighting a fire under the tail of this fellow....I have missed him too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home